- What are your store hours?
Store hours are 10 AM to 10 PM each day, seven days a week.
- How many pieces are in a one pound box?
Typically there are 12 pieces in a one pound box, but number may vary based on the weight of the sweet.
- How do you package perishable sweets/items?
We pack all refrigerated items in a foam container with dry ice. For non-refigerated items, they will be securely packed with cushioning material appropriate for shipping.
- Do you offer sugar-free sweets?
Yes, we offer sugar-free jalebi and several other sweets. To see which items can be sugar free, please click the following link:
- How can I pick up orders in bulk?
Orders can only be made in bulk if they exceed five pounds. All orders must be picked up from the NJ Location or call 1-877-SUKHADIA.
- How do I place a catering order?
A catering order can be placed through the phone (908-266-0093), email at email@example.com, or you may place an inquiry through our website.
- Is Sukhadia's open on the holidays?
Yes, Sukhadia's is open on all holidays throughout the year. Some holidays will have special gift packaging also.
- Do you accept all credit cards?
Yes, all credit cards are accepted.
- How much discount do I get on bulk orders?
Please refer to the special Coupons and Offers page which can be accessed through the Homepage.
- Do you sell sweets in trays?
No, we sell food items in trays but not sweets.